Helping Individuals And Families Achieve Their Goals Through Compassion, Dedication And Skill
The Quinn Law Firm provides strong and compassionate legal advocacy with the goal of helping clients deal successfully with difficult problems and arrive at a better place in their lives. Attorney Nancy Quinn uses the law to help clients overcome adversity. The firm works to provide high-quality legal services to people who are in need of a caring attorney who understands what they are going through.
A Strong And Compassionate Advocate On Your Side
Whether your matter involves a visa issue, sexual harassment, a Social Security Disability appeal or a work injury matter, the lawyer you choose can make a big difference. Let The Quinn Law Firm put its knowledge and experience to work for you.
To better serve you, our law firm focuses its practice in four main practice areas:
- Family visas
- Adjustment of status
- Travel documents
- U.S. citizenship
- Student visas
- Deportation and removal
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Employment discrimination based on sex, race, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, or disability
- Harassment in the workplace
- Title VII claims
- Wrongful discharge
- Civil rights violations
- Age discrimination
- Wage and hour claims
- Retaliation for filing a worker’s compensation claim or reporting OSHA violations
- Temporary disability claims
- Permanent disability claims
- Disputes over workers’ compensation eligibility
- Third-party claims
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
The Quinn Law Firm offers free initial consultations, except for employment law consultations, for which we charge a nominal fee. During this meeting, Nancy Quinn will evaluate your case, explain the legal process and discuss the legal strategies that can be used to obtain results in your case.
For more than 30 years — providing strong legal advocacy to residents in Greensboro and throughout North Carolina.